Your Bunny-Napping list!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starina wrote:
Alicia's Ringo such a funny bun, when ever I see a photo or video of him, I smile

Thank you, I am glad he does that for you.

This is the first part of my list :)

Tracy's - Hope

Hannah's - Bracon

Michelle's - Sakura

Diana's- Butter

Shay's - new baby bun

Jess' - Millie & Ruby

rabb1tmad's - Starsky & Lacey, not forgetting Diesel

Michaela's - Maddie

There are many more but this is just my 1st list! :)

I want very few because, lol.

Polly's baby chin and Lucy (that's the mum).

And I would like to bunny-nap all my bunnies back from the various people that have stolen them.

Reckon I could bunny-nap a bunny waiting at the bridge? lol, if I could I would steal Flashy's Flash back from the bridge. :biggrin2:

:shock:! My buns! Amy you live too far!!:pBut if you're coming out this way...I'll take Marlin hehehe

The rest (Small, no space haha):

Katt's -Herman

Haley's- Tumnus (BUT Lucy is pretty scary)

Susan's- Daisy Mae

Alicia's Mom's Levi OMG he's adorable

Amy's- Marlin first then all the rest:biggrin2:

Though I'd love to snatch a few sweet bunnies from forum members, here's my REAL bunnynapping dream:

If I had the room and money were no object, I would bunnynap all the homeless bunnies that are waiting in shelters and rescuesfor someone to love them. Then I would quit my jobs and spend every day snuggling with bunnies (and cleaning up poo). :bunny17:

i am still thinking about my list. . .

but all ya'll out there wanting herman. . . you can have him. . . just remember that my little demon winnie comes too. . .

;)

I have to say-Katt's Herman! I am sooo in love with that face and those eeeeears!! I know there are others, too, but can't think of the names right now. ;)

you mean. . .

100_1450.jpg

this face. . . those ears?????

yeah, they are rather bunny-napping-esk. . .

Humm, there are so many to choose from! Okay, I'd have to have, Stanley(Babymaker) Phinn(Phinnsmommy) Pepsi (Iluvmybuns) Ummm, Bangbang... LOL There are so many... But I could take a whole bunch seeing as all of mine have been added to bunny napping lists! Oh, and Michaela YOU CAN HAVE SISI! LOL, She probably wouldn't be such a brat to you!

Bunnys_rule63's Ruby and Millie

Michaela Pebble and Ebony, and Maddie

Haleys Mr. Tumnus and Lucy

Eina's Harlequin Dutches

iluvmybuns Pepsi and Ozzy

Pet_Bunny's Pebbles

undergunfires Marlin

MBB's Reese, Mocha, Zoey and Spice

MyLoki's Loki and Phinn

Maherwoman's whole herd

Umm thats all I can think offf..... *but im sure I forgot somebun*

:D

Michaela wrote:
Yay!!I can get Spice, Reese and Pebbles all in one go!!
Here they are. Spice and Reese just got dropped off at our house.
I will spend a few hours settling them down before I go to a Rabbit Show in the Mall.

63h7vqg.jpg

Pebbles is under her stool, Spice in the dog carrier, and Reese is sitting in the NIC cube.

Rainbows!:brownbunny :bunnydance: :bunny5

ok i am still getting to know people on here so i dont know all the buns but i dont think i have seen a bunny on haere that i wouldnt take, lol, they are all ssssoooo cute. But i am partial to the lop's , got to love those ears, so on my list is all the lop bunnies, lol

What Pet_Bunny doesn't know is I dropped off 2 and will be leaving with 3. ;):p

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I dropped off 2 and will be leaving with 3.

MBB dropped off 2. (Spice and Reese)
And they won't be leaving. :p
They are going to be so spoiled, they won't want to leave. :biggrin2:

5ybc28k.jpg

Rainbows!:brownbunny :bunnydance: :bunny5

Man are they ever cute! Stan, please take lots of pics! Start a thread for them, haha. How long are they there? Lucky. I thought you guys were just joking, now I get Laura's comment, haha.

Latest posts

Back