Your Bunny Could be a Star!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetoftheDay

Reaction score
Hi! I asked if I could promote our website - it's PetoftheDay.com. We feature a new pet photo and story every day, and have been doing so since September 1, 1997! We always need new nominations, and I wanted to encourage everyone here to nominate their bunnies for Pet of the Day!

We need people to send a good picture or ten of his or her bunny - one per nomination is best, after all if every dog has its day, shouldn't every bunny? Please include your rabbit's name, age breed and why he or she is special to you! The more people we can educate about how rabbits can be good pets, and how smart and clever they are to disspell the "dumb bunny" stereotype, the better!

See http://PetoftheDay.com/submit for details and where to send, etc., but you can always PM me here, too, and I'll check this thread for any questions, too. And if you go to our site, when you look up in the menu bar near the URL, that little bunny that is the avatar is Miss Hoppy, who was, of course, the best bunny ever!

Hmm, I don't know why that would be! But you can email them to me - send them to Karen - the at sign - PetoftheDay dot com. You can PM me the text if you want, will it let you do that?

So just wanted to remind people to send their nominations in for Pet of the Day! The more people who see what great pets bunnies can be the better! And now that school is in session, we know some teachers use our page for class discussion, so that's even more reason to talk about bunnies!

Yep, my Neddie was featured :D I'm thinking of nominating my cockatiel, Phoenix. He has a very interesting story and is a special little birdy.

Shiloh, I think anyone who's read your cockatiel thread would love to see Phoenix on Petoftheday!

(By the way, I LOVE that you took him on your honeymoon. Sounds like something I would do. XD)

Yup - we'd love to get Phoenix's nomination - and we need more bunny nominations, too! Okay - all species welcome - except for humans, that is. All others are welcome to be Pet of the Day - or Dog of the Day or Cat of the Day - see http://PetoftheDay.com/submit for what and where to send the info!

Latest posts

Back