Young Bunny Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I scanned in all the pictures of when I first gotSpice. He was tiny and Mocha was still small. Spice is now bigger thanMocha, but was smaller in these pictures.

Spice would have been about 3/4 months and Mocha would have been about 4/5 months old.

mochafood.jpg

bunnies.jpg

spicesit.jpg

spicebaby.jpg

spiceagin.jpg

(Look at those EARS on Spice! :shock:)

babies.jpg

*all together now*

Awwwwwwwwwwww....... :D

lol m.e. :p

Notice how he has very light markings only? Boy has that changed, look at him now!

2c657b31.jpg

LOOKIT that graceful, regal pose!!!

One very magnificent paw raised in the air as if to say "please, no more photo's"

hehehehe

Cher

Does Spice alwayshave the darker fur showing through, or just at certain times of theyear?

Raspberry

dere mybunnyboys,I loved thebabyphotos. They were so cute! I read that they had a greatChristmas! I herd what they did to the cappet! :shock:Iwonder if ther prezintz were good. I hope they were.

Love Sebbie's Little Girl

RaspberrySwirl,

He always has dark spots, perhaps slightly lighter in the summer butstill a lot more noticable in comparison to when he was a baby.

Sebastian's Little Girl,

My parents didn't enjoy the presents ;)and they weren't the ones that had to clean it up! :p

My bunnies got spoiled this Christmas, they just love that wicker ball I got them.

They send their kisses. :)

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

Awwww....theyre just as adorable as babies as they are as adults!!!! I live spice's dark spots.

Lanna

Ahh, the days of young innocence, ey, Laura??

Here are pictures of Cali when she was a baby in her first home- before I had gotten her.

atticus2.jpg

atticus4.jpg

atticus5.jpg

atticus6.jpg

She will still stand in her food bowl. This picture crackedme up because I can tell she's my baby just by the look on her face andstanding in the food dish.

atticus7.jpg

Sadly, I don't have pictures of Fauna when she was a baby because I adopted her at 5 years old.

Can't find where I had stored Tucker's baby pictures in the system.

-Carolyn

:shock:

She's too cute! That's just not right!

*cries* Oh, I want her! :(

:D:p;)

She's definitely my buddy. The othertwo are in their own Tunnel of Love together, but Cali stays by my sideall the time. I absolutely adore that 'little one'.I've gotten so accustomed to her size that it catches me off guard whenpeople say: :shock:"Look at the size ofher!"

Buck Jones and the Missus are going to meet her for the first time onThursday and I can't wait! They and she are going to fallhead over heels in love.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back