You won’t believe this!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ariana

Reaction score
SO y’all know that rabbit decided he doesn’t want to drink his water. WELL he ALWAYS gets fresh filtered water. So I decided since he hasn’t touched his water I’d leave it alone for a whole day through the next . And GUESS WHAT. This little stinker drank the old water . The whole bowl! THIS MAKES NO SENSE. I won’t let him drink old water . Why does he like it !?

HAHAHA... maybe he could *sense* me posting a recommendation to syringe-feed him water just now, among other things, and didn't like that idea! :p

Filtering wouldn't remove chlorine, but it will gas out after some time. Rabbits sense of smell is much better than ours.

I don't change their water every day but about twice a week, it doesn't really spoil anyway, just when they dump hay and stuff in it (they love to put the half full pellet disah in there...)

I buy those large 3 gallon jugs refill them at wall Mart for 29 cents per gallon I have the cooler machine it sits on top of to have fresh cold water 24 7 . I do use a water bottle for my bunny it has to be refilled every few days I'm sure he's getting enough water cuz he sure pees a lot. My dog gets the same water I give them what I drink I would never give them water from the faucet it is city water but we don't drink it.

Haha! Yes he hates me trying to give him water. We likes to chew on the syringe though oml. He will only take it if it has medication in it . However he’s probably happy because I woke up sick as heck so I won’t be around him until I’m better lmao which mean I won’t be pestering him 24/7. He will drink his water If my mom says “squishy drink your water now!” And he will go drink it . His water gets double filtered but I am going to try some water in a jug. @Imbrium

Latest posts

Back