You say Potato...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my......your baby is just SOOOO very precious. I'm so happy you have it.

I love the pics - I'm glad you update so often...

Peg

Another question to go along with the above.When should he be eating solids? And drinking water? And when is itokay to take out the nest? Get Potato fixed? And how old will he haveto be before he gets fixed?

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Irecommend posting those questions in the Rabbitry section, as morepeople that have dealt with quite a few babes would see it and be ableto give you more accurate answers. :)

MindAteMum wrote:
Another question to goalong with the above. When should he be eating solids? And drinkingwater? And when is it okay to take out the nest? Get Potato fixed? Andhow old will he have to be before he gets fixed?

P.S. Your new little baby is so cute!!

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Hehe...those are too cute! And yes...that bunny butt is quite exceptionally cute! :D

JimD wrote:
Holliewrote:
Did you settle on a name for him,yet? I think he should be Spud :D
...or "Chip"

....or "Crinkle"

...or "Russet"

:D

I was thinking about naming him Fiver. He's thescared/nervous bunny from Watership Down. Hehe. But.. I still am notsure if he is a he or if he is a she.

Hehe...that's so cute! (I still have to read that book...lol!)

maherwoman wrote:
And yes...that bunny butt is quite exceptionally cute! :D

...and, can you say : "I totally trust you to hold me like this......":bunnyheart

...."butt", you owe me!!":whatevah

i'm so punny:D

Too true, too true, on all things mentioned, hehe! :D

Being punny is the best, though, isn't it? :)

JimD wrote:
maherwomanwrote:
And yes...that bunny butt is quite exceptionallycute! :D

...and, can you say : "I totally trust you to hold me like this......":bunnyheart

...."butt", you owe me!!":whatevah

i'm so punny:D

I could attempt to take pictures tonight! He's so large and everywhere. He never relaxes in from of the camera anymore. Hehe.

I love the little stinker. He's so friendly.

Latest posts

Back