You know you are a bunny mommy/daddy when...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
[align=center]I love these things! Add your own and tell me what things you're like from other people's posts! Have fun!
~

1. You call your rabbit(s) your babies.
2. You are very protective over your rabbits.
3. You always have to give people "The Bunny Talk" to educate them on rabbitry.
4. You feel offended if someone says something negative about your rabbit.
5. You pick up rabbit poop without a second thought.
6. You get scratched, and it's no big deal.
7. Your rabbit nips you, and you think "I deserved it, I was in their way and/or not petting them!"
8. You love to show off and/or talk about your rabbit.
9. Only certain people can even attempt to hold your rabbit.

Your turn... =]

You've had at least one wire chord chewed up.

Ps. I thought I was the only one who called my rabbit "my babies". Lol!

you know you're a bunny parent when
1) you refer to them with human pronouns "how is everyone?" "what are the boys doing?" "aww max is my favourite human in the world" my homosapien mother always gets angry when i say max is my favourite human. shes like "HE IS NOT A HUMAN!"

2) You sniff their poo, touch it, feel it etc and dont see anything wrong with it.

3) you have parental talks with your babies - speak to them like they are human beings - motivational speeches, speeches about respect, speeches about not eating garbage.

You are absolutely thrilled when your rabbit has sprayed and pooped all over your bathroom and even post pictures of it to share the good news? :p

[align=center]You know you are a bunny mommy/daddy when...

You sniff their fur, dub that it smells sooo good, and then you force everyone else to sniff them too.

You rub your face on theirs so it is almost like you're grooming them like an actual bunny.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
You can spend 2 hours in a pet store talking to the owner about bunnies and only leave because you have to do other things that day.
man you must have some good pet stores!

you know you're a bunny parent when you know more than petshop owners and even some vets you've visited about proper rabbit care

maxysmummy wrote:
Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
You can spend 2 hours in a pet store talking to the owner about bunnies and only leave because you have to do other things that day.
man you must have some good pet stores!

you know you're a bunny parent when you know more than petshop owners and even some vets you've visited about proper rabbit care

[align=center]I do that at my pet stores too!

And that is so true- I usually know more than them as well!

You know you are a bunny mommy or daddy when...

You have to take a picture of your bunny's latest "string of pearl" to post on the forum for other members to be amazed at the number of "pearls" your baby managed to "string up."

You know you are a bunny mommy or daddy when...

You choose your food based on what your rabbit prefers.

When people give you grief about your rabbits bathroom habits, you get all defensive and say "it's just poop!" while picking it up to prove that it's not that gross.

You can't talk to someone without getting the urge to tell them a cute story.

You know you are a bunny parrent when:

Your coworkers want to puke if they hear another so cute bunny story

You take the babies with you to visit your surgeon because he saw all the pictures and just had to meet the kids! (note, never use sarcasm when a person is on heard core pain killers. at least he remembers inviting them)

You constantly are teaching people what rabbits are really like when they are out enjoying life in their stroller (yes they are litter trained, no they don't bite but some do, yes they are fixed etc)

You know you're a bunny parent when your cuddling your bunny while surfing the web and your spouse looks over at you with this weird look, "yes my bunny is relaxing on my shoulder, annnnd?!"

You know you are a bunny mommy/daddy when you take a picture of your bunny doing something new and then run off to locate your (parent, husband, wife, etc) to show them what the bunny just did.

You know you are a bunny mommy/daddy when your bunny runs over your head and face like a race track at night and you are willing to sleep with the covers over your head. In the morning you smile and remark, boy you had a busy night didn't you and pet the little guy.

You know that you are a bunny mommy/daddy when your family asks if you are bring your bunny when you come on holidays. You look dumbfounded and reply " you brought your kids to my place didn't you?"

gmas rabbit wrote:
You know that you are a bunny mommy/daddy when your family asks if you are bring your bunny when you come on holidays. You look dumbfounded and reply " you brought your kids to my place didn't you?"
LOVE IT!

Latest posts

Back