You know I can't resist!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Dlol, I love my little camera! I canuse it a digital too but it takes poor quality pictures. We had aKensington before and then I couldn't use it with Windows XP when weupgraded. So my dad bought me a Logitech ClickSmart 510 DualCam.It was a $50 CDN camera but I think it's well worth it! The pictureis attached below.

MyBunnyBoys, do I remember correctly that you can't let both of them out at the same time to play?

That's right BunnyMommy. They will kill eachotherif I let them together at the same time, even in neutral territory. Ihave the scars from separating fights before. So I bring them each infor about 2 hours every other night... that is 4 hours of bunny fun andlaughs!

Wow. That's really hard tobelieve. They both are just sooo sweet. You wouldthink that they would romp and play with each other in joyfulabandon. Bunnies can be the most perplexingcreatures. Since I've been involved in the "bunny world" ithas been a real adventure as I find that most of the stereotypicalimages that exist concerning bunnies couldn't be farther from thetruth. :(

Sweet to humans, but not to eachother. I don'teven think a bonding between Mocha and a female would work out becausehe's possessive of me. As for Spice, he's really territorial, chinningeverything so I have my doubt's about his bondability. But it makes nodifference to me, I love how friendly they are to me and how much theyrely on my companionship.

Yes, that is a plus. I feel thesame way about Sherman. He's so jealous and possessive that Iknow that I probably wouldn't be able to successfully bond him withanother bunny. The up side though is that he considers me hisprimary companion, albeit the subordinate one. :(

Latest posts

Back