You guys have to be getting sick of kit pics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Day nine and I think I have been peed on morethan I ever could have imagined:shock:pick them up and theypee! At least I know things are working properly :pIt lookslike I have two boys and the rest girls, I am guessing this becausethere is such a big size difference between two of the kits (they arehuge!) and the rest. Well, here they are.

47b4cf03b3127cce9c1b59643cfe00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf03b3127cce9c1b5803fd3100000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf03b3127cce9c1b583e7c3c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf03b3127cce9c1b422afd1500000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

Oh! They are the sweetest little punkins!

-Carolyn

Can't believe it's day 9 already! Theirlittle eyes will be opening soon! If you can get some veryclose-up, very clear genital photos, we can make some guesses as to thesex of the kits.

Pam

What a bundle of bunny cuteness! And no, we are not getting sick of seeing pictures of them. It's nice to see them developing.

Oh, They look so soft andsqueezable!!! Keep posting those pictures. We can'tbe there to play with them so we might as well be able to see them asthey grow and develop.:p I can't wait until they have thereeyes open. Thanks for sharing. ~~ Beckie

pamnock wrote:
Can't believe it's day 9 already! Their littleeyes will be opening soon! If you can get some very close-up,very clear genital photos, we can make some guesses as to the sex ofthe kits.

Pam

Will try to do that tomorrow afternoon when I can get some help fromTony. I tried on my own and it was not very sucessful to say the least:shock:I am so excited, I think two more days and their eyeswill be open, although thats from having puppies. They have the samethings going on with their eyes as the puppies did right before theypeeked at the world for the first time! Thanks Pam.

Fergi's mom

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
awww so cute! when can we start naming them? :p And...can Ihave one ;)

We can name them as soon as I figure out how to tell them apart:pYou can just start to detect their differences. There seemto be two rather large kits and four smaller ones but other than thatthey pretty much look the same. Can't wait to get input on names forall these beauties!

Fergi's mom

P.S. Canada's just over the border ;)

I could never get sick of baby pics. Theyre so pretty I'm sure you wont have any problem finding good homes for them.

BTW...So far...ALL of my females are larger than my males. LOL

Lanna

Latest posts

Back