You guys are gonna LOVE these!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
While we were at the farmers market on the weekend we found a new vendor that sells concrete statues! YAY! We started talking about bunns and since then she has brought at least one new statue every weekend! So here are my finds so far... (I also have a rabbit bird bath and another standing bunn...but I haven't taken pics of them yet...I will post them tomorrow! I promise! ) :D

This is the BIG one! It stands around 2 feet at the height of the ears! I don't know what it weighs...but hubby almost collapsed trying to get it to the car! Just to help out I let him park closer when we bought the second one! ;) It must be near 40 pounds or so! We call him Zanzabar! The one in the front yard is named Sangria!
100_1638.jpg

My next find! This little guy is smaller, about the size of the palm of my hand and weighs about 3 pounds or so! The wood block he is on is a 6x6 just for size comparison!
100_1639.jpg

This one is small like the little guy before...I keep this one in the house on the end table...and Daffy trys to chew his nose off whenever he finds him!
100_1643.jpg

This one is a bit sadder...this is a slightly larger statue than the two small ones...and it comes on a 10 inch by 7 inch bottom plaque. We use this one as a headstone for our bridge bunny Butters.
100_1640.jpg

And this one is a big head turtle that I HAD to have to go beside my pond! Isn't he cute?
100_1641.jpg

I have a beautiful full sized bird bath with a loppy bunny topper, as well as an uppy eared sitting bunny about 14" high...but I have lapsed in my picture taking again and will have to finish this tomorrow!

Aren't they great though?? She does the nicest work!:) I love them all but my all time fav is the BIG bunny! I almost keeled over when I saw him! The detail is amazingand he was only $40 dollars!(technically $45 but Tony talked them down slightly!) They are my new favs(we have 2)...I still haven't told Tony that he has to bring them all in for the winter...I'll save that for November sometime! I'll let him figure out the spring migration on his own! LOL;)

Ohhh....very nice!....and yeah that was a great find :D

cheryl

OMG I need/want the big one, he's adorable and would look great in my garden/yard.

What area did you buy at? I'm in Ajax, ON. My hubby is a Limo driver so he goes all over ON, maybe he can stop for me sometime (I'm sure his customers wouldn't mind:craziness).

I counted all your bunnies, I'm catching up to you soon. I have 4 now but in the next month or so 2 more will be added to the family thanks to may GREAT RO people who are helping them come here from the States.

Look froward to seeing the rest of your statues and of course all you Bunnies.

Susan:running bunny

Those are great!

There's a garden center near me that sells those. I stopped one day to get prices. It was raining slightly - I hardly even got wet, but the guy working there would not come out! It made me so mad, I left and never went back.

Latest posts

Back