You get one guess.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
ME! haha! I'm adopting Peg's other Mr.Tumnus look-a-like! It's a she and hopefully we don't get struck by the gender fairy like Rosie did! My family and I pretty much reached the concensus that Loki needed a friend because he kept cuddling with his stuffed rabbit and grooming it. Since I'm moving back in with my parents there is plenty of room for another bun! My dad and I are already planning out their NIC palace!

Her name will most likely be....

LILY!

It's not official until we meet the little darling but she looked like a Lily to me and my parent's agreed. We are very excited to have one of Peg's babies placed in our loving care! Here's hoping everything goes smoothly once we get the bonding started! But shhhhh! I haven't exactly told Loki anything. It's going to be a surprise!

a very excited t and loki

He won't be a lone cowboy anymore!

Hurray!! What exciting news this is!! Mr. Tumnus is going to be very pleased that everyone is adopting his long lost brother and sister. And, of course, flattered that you all love his appearance enough to want one of your own.

Congrats to you and Peg for finding this little sweetie a wonderful home :D

I can't wait to get my bunny from Peg around the end of the year-ish.
:tears2:

Congrats on your new one:hug:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Amy-you're getting a bun from Peg!? :mad: I won't allow it...:D-just kidding, I'm megga jealous now. Have to have hubby read this.

If Peg could get us another Angel-would be a miracle!:stikpokePeg, you don't mess with mini rexes, doyou?;)

Of course I am getting a bun from Peg! I need one of her cuties all to myself:D.

I am not sure when I will be getting one though. Ryan (my fiance) and I are moving to our own rented house in 2-3 months.....so I will have to see if another bun is allowed:).

You know - I had 3 mini-rex/lionhead mixes about 18 months ago. Talk about hilarious....I think they were more active than my lionheads...and I didn't know that was possible.

We named one "Pick me" because everytime I walked by he jumped up and down trying to get my attention!

sorry - no mini rexes anymore!

Peg

Peg, do you have any pictures? I can't picture what a mini rex/lionhead would look like!

WOW!! How wonderful!!

I'm so happy for you (and for Loki)!! Congratulations!!

We're gonna be so happy with our bunnies...:D (Not that we're not happy with our current babies!)

Wonderful, wonderful news...:D

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:whateverJealous!!! I want a Lionhead baby!

Loki and Lilly. OOOhhh, that's going to be so great!

_________
Nadia

I want to preface this video with the fact that:

Lily had NEVER been on my desk before (its a smooth surface too)

and she had been eating when I brought her out for some photos.

Of course....as I was uploading photos - she started grooming herself and then playing.

GRRR...

I'll upload the other video now and post it in a bit.

Awww .....she's so cute!! What a little poofball! :D

In about 6-9 months she will probably be slick like Drew is. I hadn't really looked at her in a few days and she really poofed out in that time. I was like, "Are you the SAME rabbit?"

But all of her mama's rabbits wind up being sleek from what I've seen....a couple went through a poofy stage but then they started shedding out.

Peg

Oh my gosh.....what a cutie!:inlove:

Aww She is so pretty! She is a little fluffball. Very sweet. :D

Hey, when is she going to her new home..you guys didnt say..?

She'll be coming home to me (keep your fingers crossed) on May 2nd! I'm so excited! Peg is coming through San Antonio on her way to a competion and is going to drop her off with me. She is such a darling! Thank you for the pictures and the video! I really appreciate being able to see her.

t.

Haley wrote:
Aww She is so pretty! She is a little fluffball. Very sweet. :D

Hey, when is she going to her new home..you guys didnt say..?

Latest posts

Back