You asked for them...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
And here you go Raspberry! A picture of Chomps.He wasn't cooperating when I was taking shots yesterday of course, butAbby and Valura were being silly, so I got some good ones of them

First, Chompy kicking back and enjoying life. As you can see, he has it very hard around here.

This one cracks me up too. Love the look onAbby's face, as if she's looking over her shoulder going "Get thatcamera out of my face!"

They are SO Precious! Their cage isbeautiful, but that first picture of Chompers passed out sleeping isabsolutely priceless. Give them all a big hug and kiss forme. They all look so good, Stephanie!

-Carolyn

Last one, I promise.

This is Chompers not cooperating with me. He is clearly thinking, "Get away from me with that thing. Can't you see I'm busy?"

Oh, so glad we got Valura. She is just such acutie, and is coming into her own everyday. Now she runs over to mewhen I come into the room, is getting a lot better about being pet, andis all in all a good bunny. She's also starting to show some dominance,which I didn't expect. You all know how she and Abby had a rough start.Well, now she's chased Abby twice, which shocked both of us. It's notbad chasing, and maybe I'm bad to say I was happy to see it. For awhile I feared that she would be submissive, but that is certainly notthe case anymore.

It's so nice to see all three together and getting along.

attachment.php

Oh, I just bought that carrot toy last Saturday. Baby LOVESit. She throws it and jerks it around and rolls it, it'shillarious.

The rabbits are beautiful Stephanie. Chomperslittle face is so cute. We love those carrots around here. Mella runsall over the house with it firmly in her mouth.

Would you just lookat this boy!!!!! I just saved this picture to my computer under my"bunny friends"file! Also copyingit over to my otherthread! Love the shot of Valura's big ears in the one picturealso!

Raspberry

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back