Yogurt???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard from a very animal-smart friend ofmine that its good for young rabbits. I would'nt recommend too muchthough, especially as adults.

We've had vets recommend it to us for ailingbuns on occasion, yet others claim it upsets the natural flora andfauna within the digestive system and should be avoided.

Like everything in life, moderation goes a long way.? None of our bunsever obviously suffered from the yogurt they ingested while beingtreated as per veterinarian advice, but I thought it necessary toprovide you with the caveat in the case that you were thinking ofmaking it a normal part of your bun's diet.? I would not.

Buck

When I flew my bunny from Canada to theUS. The Vet reccommended that I give her yogourt to keep hertummy settled for the flight

Yogurt used to be commonly recommended byvets. The tides have turned and yogurt has now lost favor tomore effective products such as acid-pac 4 way, an electrolyecontaining healthy bacterias.

Pam

Hia vet told us to give our BunniesBio Best Natural yogurt when they have upset tummies. Itworks wonders, when we give it to Buttercup within 5 minuteshis tummy upset is gone.

The first time hehad tummy upset the vet gave him medication, the yogurt worked just as well and is alot cheaper.

Soooska

What is everyone's opinion in yogurt chips oryogurt dips? I break a yogurt chip in half every night andgive one half to each bun before bedtime. I've never triedthe yogurt dips. Looks like they would be hard to break inhalf...?

Latest posts

Back