yogurt...................drops....................:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Greetings gjsara,

Reading over your original post, I didn't get the impression that youwere saying that yogurt drops were the healthiest thing ever foryour rabbits, just the best treat ever. Is that incorrect? Iknow you're very cautious as to the amount of treats you give yourbaby. You always have been.

That said about the yogurt drops, there was a time when yogurt was usedto help treat rabbits for certain things, but that theory had shifted acouple of years ago and now it's not advised. (Keeping in mind, theywere referring to fresh yogurt, but if all people had were the yogurtdrops, they'd do in a pinch.)

Pamnock and I were chatting about it and said that who knows if we'llfind out in the future if NutriCal was bad for our rabbits? There areno guarantees. Don't you wish there were?

Oh well. The more people that take interest in rabbits, the closer wecome to getting more precise information about them - hopefully.

:)

Hope all is well with you. Don't be such a stranger. I've missed you 'round these parts.

-Carolyn
thank you carolyn!!! you got what i was saying. i think sometimes the bandwagon gets to rolling a ittle to fast:D

I thought so, gjsara!

Glad we cleared thatup.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back