Yofi, Anna and the Crew, 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe! Yofi just wanted to have another hidey-spot for him and Anna! After looking at Yofi wedged between the furniture, I'm surprised his royal hareness's big ol' bum fit! Just kidding, Yofi! We love you! :)

Kaya looks so good for 14! We had two terriers that made it to 12 and 13, I think, and they looked so old to me. Kaya looks like a sproingy little thing! Here's to good health for your whole crew! :clover:

Our dog Charlie once inhaled a entire drumstick, before we could even say his name the drum stick was gone.

hehehe...reading that, I could almost hear the "THHHWUUPPP"ing sound as drumstick was sucked into your Charlie's intake manifold...er....mouth...:biggrin2:

On the other hand, Miss Daisy...will NOT have anything to do with otherbuns under her bee-u-ti-ful earz, no sir! "Stay out of my personal space, if you please!!"

Well, that's because Miss Daisy knows she's a D.I.V.A.! (Yofi, on the other hand, is an unabashed sookie-bun.) And she does have THE most beautiful e-lop ears too... ;)

Oh, Yofi and the drywall...what a Naughty Little Bun. You do have your hands FULL!!

*sigh* I keep hoping I'll hear about someone who has an equally Yofi-fiable e-lop, just so I won't feel like God gave me the only one of his kind, but so far...all the e-lops I hear about are e-loppy cute, e-loppy curious; but somehow, Yofi seems to be on a whole 'nuther platform. :rollseyes

Believe it or not, hubby wanted to know about Yofi. So, I just read your latest and he thinks its funny! Hee. He thinks u should write too, as do I.

What's ironic is, I just finished writing a long email to my son's gf, because she's been having a lot of problems lately. Of course my email was encouraging her to 'be all she can be' kind of thing...yet I look at myself and still am not 'being all I can be' - at least in attempting something in writing. :biggrin:

(So for all who have mentioned it, I thanks ya for the reminder! I do need the push every now and then.)

I'm surprised his royal hareness's big ol' bum fit!

:laugh: That's funny! (Mostly because, it just about didn't!)

Kaya looks so good for 14! We had two terriers that made it to 12 and 13, I think, and they looked so old to me. Kaya looks like a sproingy little thing! Here's to good health for your whole crew!

I know, doesn't she?? The vet and the vet tech commented on it again when I took Kaya in (last time a different vet was there, and he too was really surprised to find out her age). She looks great for her age; the only grey she has on her is a small streak on her nose where her Halti sits. Other than that, you'd swear she was still quite young. Most people who see her tend to guess her age at around 7 or 8. If only I could look that good when I hit my human equivalent of 14 doggie years!

And here's to great health to everyone's furry friends!

Bassetluv wrote:
Oh, Yofi and the drywall...what a Naughty Little Bun. You do have your hands FULL!!

*sigh* I keep hoping I'll hear about someone who has an equally Yofi-fiable e-lop, just so I won't feel like God gave me the only one of his kind, but so far...all the e-lops I hear about are e-loppy cute, e-loppy curious; but somehow, Yofi seems to be on a whole 'nuther platform. :rollseyes[/quote]

It's always like, "Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of Yofi the Adventuresome"! :D

...And that's why we LOVES him. He's like the "Dennis the Menace" (Or Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbes?) of the bun world! :biggrin2:

And you're right...Lil' Miss Daisy is a D.I.V.A. bun, AND SHE KNOWS IT!!

It's always like, "Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter of Yofi the Adventuresome"!

Oh boy, isn't that so! Every day I wake up wondering what kind of dastardly plan The Boy has up his furry little rabbit sleeves, just waiting to sproing it on me when I least expect it. I think if I ever were to write a book about his 'ebbil advenchures', I'd have to say it was fiction, because nobody (save the witnesses here) would believe it. ;)

P.S. "Yoar blawg needz moar Miss Dayzy pichurez, pleez..."

(A Yofi request)

My 2 favorite Yofi moments:

1. Yofi on his hind feetz, pushing the cart on wheels :biggrin2:

2. Yofi goes scuba diving in the toidy! (Sorry, probably wasnt' funny at the time, but I just can't get the picture of him going in, noggin first, outta my head! :p )

wabbitmom12 wrote:
My 2 favorite Yofi moments:

1. Yofi on his hind feetz, pushing the cart on wheels :biggrin2:

2. Yofi goes scuba diving in the toidy! (Sorry, probably wasnt' funny at the time, but I just can't get the picture of him going in, noggin first, outta my head! :p )

hehe...those are two of my top favorite Yofimoments too! What's funny to me about the toilet incident, is that it all seemed to happen in slow motion...so when I turned upon hearing the splash and saw him stuck head-first in the bowel, it felt like he was submerged just about forever. And I swear, it took me two good hard tugs to dislodge him!

One other favorite moment of mine - though it wasn't funny to me at the time - was Yofi slamming the basement door in my face just as I reached the top of the stairs, arms full of laundry. I'd been watching a scary movie and in the middle of it decided to take a break and collect my clothing from the dryer (because the movie, to be honest, was creeping me out just a bit too much). So I was hustling up the stairs and just as I reached the top, the door suddenly slammed shut on me...talk about creeping me out! For a few moments I thought I'd been invaded by some creepy, otherworldly creature.

Come to think of it, he might just fall under that category...:lookaround

Hi Bunny Parents, and thanks! Now, if only cuteness could earn money...all of us bunny parents would be rich...:biggrin2: (I love your Kimiko's colors!)

O.k. Yofi, I will see if Miss Daisy is in the mood to be photographed. Hopefully get some up this weekend for you.

"Woooohoooo!"

(Yofi quote) ;)

I don't have the heart to tell Yofi that I'll be gone for at least half of the weekend...and when I'm away I put triple locks on everything (computer included), so prying little bunny paws can't lead the rest of the rabbit into temptation. Otherwise I'd come back and find orders on Amazon placed from Karrots R Us, Cabbage Patch Kits, and PlayBun.
But as soon as I'm back I'll be scoping out the Wabbitdad/mom blog for Daisy portraits! (And maybe I'll let Yofi see too.) :biggrin:

And now, for a couple of non-rabbit photos:

Not to gross anyone out, but THIS is what had taken up residence in my struggling vegetable garden this summer. They were all over the place, and every time I went out there to pick what was left of the tomatoes (or forage for whatever the blasted squirrels hadn't eaten) I had to fight my way through sticky, ickky, spider tenaments....all fully occupied and leased out to huge, fat, ploppy arachnids. EWW

P9275322.jpg

And speaking of squirrels, here is a photo of one of the only veggies (aside from the tomatoes) that they opted to leave for me, having taken off with just about everything else...including my potatoes...they dug them up and toted them away by the pawful...
*sob* My poor squash...and this was one of the better ones.

P9275333.jpg

And tonight, I came home from work exhausted, just wanting to sit down and relax....THIS is what greeted me

PA015347.jpg

The culprit, on the other side of the door

PA015353.jpg

PA015356.jpg

Does she look like she cares?

PA015359.jpg

Geez. Yofi and The Dog....tag-team duo, determined to drive me nutz - but only if the sqwurrils don't get to me first....

lol - Is that rice? Since we were on the topic of creepy-crawlies, I thought those were maggots for a second!(I just got done dealing with a bag of bird seed that had a hatch of maggots in it... I guess I have maggots on the brain :p!) Kaya looks so upset with herself! A few ear scratchies and she'll be good as new! ;)

Oh yes, that's rice. Basmati rice. I had cooked some the other night for dinner and left the (3/4 full) bag on the counter. What is on the floor is the remains of the poor bag's contents (and remainders of the bag...I do believe she consumed most of that as well. This is a regular occurrence at my house; anything deemed edible - or even resembles edible - and is not properly stored away in dog-proof, rabbit-proof, hermetically sealed containers is fair game.

I just got done dealing with a bag of bird seed that had a hatch of maggots in it... I guess I have maggots on the brain

:shock: EEEWWWWW!!!!! (Had my fair share of those guys too, back in younger years...they will never ever win an award for cuteness!)

Thank you, Jujub793...:D

Fortunately, you get to read about the antics without having to live through them. ;) For instance, Friday night I came home from work to find The Dog's entire bag of dog food (30 lb bag, approx. 3/4 full) sprawled alllllll over my bedroom floor. :X Since my house has some major storage space issues, I was keeping the dog food in my bedroom. Unfortunately, I forgot to shut the bedroom door before heading off to work. Needless to say, The Dog had a real heyday whilst I was gone....she probably ate a few lbs of the food, and about half of the bag itself. I spent the next hour picking out shredded pieces of paper from what was left of the Blue Buffalo (senior edition) premium canine food, and sweeping the floor and salvaging what I could of those annoying dog food balls. Then, not long after I'd cleaned up The Dog's mess, Yofi came flying into my room, looked around, grabbed one of my slippers and tried to hightail it to his own rabbit roomdom. Fortunately he didn't get away with his planned pilferage, as the slipper fell from his mouth before he made it to the doorway. (I didn't have the heart to tell him it wouldn't have fit him anyway, despite how huge those hind end hoofers of his are.)

Then I spent the rest of the weekend sick (ugh)...no doubt brought on - partly - from the stress of living with such oddball creatures...:rollseyes

Back