Y'know, if I had a ton of spending money...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
...I'd definitely earn a reputation as 'the weird pet lady'....

Took my dog to the pet store today, and whilst there picked up a magazine called Animal Wellness. It's got some pretty good articles in it, but also some interesting ads. And there was one that I just had to share. It's a company called "Bulldogbedandcompany.com"; they make - obviously - pet beds. But just to show you what one looks like, I wanted to post a photo here...and to say, if I had the money and the room, my pets would probably wind up with one for each of them:

trundle_big640x480.jpg

How adorable is that??? :biggrin2:

OMG! I'd love to have those for the bunnies, and the dogs, and..... shoot if the horses could lay on one they'd get them LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG! I'd love to have those for the bunnies, and the dogs, and..... shoot if the horses could lay on one they'd get them LOL!

LOL!!! I could just see your barn now...each horse snoozing away in their own four-poster, complete with blankies to cover them up! :laugh:

They really are adorable beds though, aren't they? :D Cripes, the one in the photo puts my bed to shame...:p

If Yofi had one of those, he'd be demanding breakfast in bed every morning...I can just see it now:

In his best YofiBritish accent:

"Yes, bring me my carrottops, and my oats...set them on the tray, will you luv? Thanks ever so much...oh, and don't forget to add the sprigs of parsley. That's the ticket..."

:foreheadsmack:

That would be cute beside the bed instead of a night table... hmm

Back