Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Bunny at last.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph-jo-petlover

Reaction score
I've been to 'Sue's Rabbit Rescue'earlieron today (About time too)and fell in lovewith this sandy coloued rabbit, its a mix breed not sure what type itis. (mixed dwarf lop). And its a SHE!! yey. so i've decided to call herMILLY.

My sister also got one that was more of a gray sandy colour and its thesame breed and that one is a BOY!!! and shes called hers BUBBLES (loldont ask me why).There both soooooooooooooo cute.

I carnt tell you how happy I am but I am!!! lol.

I'll post pictures in a few minuets so keep cheking to see thenew membersofour family.

Woooohoooooooooo!!!

HeheSteph!!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::colors::cool::D;):):bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Aww...what cuties!! I don't blame you...I fell in love just looking at their pictures!! :)

Yea its my favorite colour too, I just fell for them both straight away.

Milly has the most adorable ears, because one flops down and one is pricked up.

:colors:Here are some more photos...

This is milly

Aww, what cute little babies! How oldare they? Are they already spayed/neutered or will you bekeeping them separate till then? Sorry, had to ask.;)

There both between 5-6 weeks old. and werekeeping them together for a few weeks, and yes were getting the femalespayed first the male neutered in a couple of weeks after. :D

Steph:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::colors:

:bunnydance:YAY! :bunnydance:I am so happy!I was hoping you found some bunnies!!

Thank you so much JadeIcing. Im glad I dident have to wait too long lol.

I love them to bits and there so tame:D, which makes a change from the last one I had ( I still loved it though).

Im offcially part of the RO family yey!!!!!!:bunnydance:

Steph:colors:

Beautiful bunnies!

I just love their colors! I hope that as they grow they can remain bonded. snuggle bunnies are the best!

Keep those pics coming! (you should start a blog too!)

-Haley

Oh dont you worry there will be plenty morepicture on the way, just as soon as I have the time to load themon. LOL:bunnydance:

wow really cool bunnies they both look so nice.Do you mind telling me ifmilly haslop ears or not(sry if this is a dumb questionshe look so cute in the secondpicture you gave us and if i ever get a rabbit i want those same earsand one the other picture it looks like she has half loped ears andhave non-loped ears:D) thx

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Shes a mixed lopso one of her ears aredown and one is up lol. Im not sure what breed she is but she sure iscute!!! I'll post some more pics as soon as I can:D

Steph:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back