yet one more of my silly questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maomaochiu

Reaction score
guys, i think i might love maomaochiu toooooooo much! someone please save me!!! ever since i had him, i found myself worrying about all kinds of things that could go wrong...... so here is another one of my silly thoughts:

Will the flash light of a camera hurtmaomaochiu's eyes???

i've read about that rabbits do not like bright lights, and the camera flash can be very very bright. what do you think? thanks!

maomaochiu

Don't worry, the flash will be fine, my buns are always having to put up with my 'stupid flashy thing'.:lol:If you are worried though you can always set your camera so the flash is off.:)

No I don't think the flash will hurt their eyes!:)They may not want to pose for the camers though!;)

Isn't bunnyownership grand? :D

I don't think the flash would hurt him anymore than it would a baby. Just remember that if you repeatedly all day long take photos over and over - well - it might hurt his eyes a bit. A few each day should be fine.... :cool:

thanks a lot for your replies! yes, i am a HAPPY human slave of a super dooper cute bunny rabbit! and I am PROUD of it! since you agree that the camera flash light does not do much harm to his eyes, i will just keep those pics rolling.

"yes, i eat, and poop, and i eat more, and poop more, because i am cute! do you have any questions?"

maomaochiu wrote:
"yes, i eat, and poop, and i eat more, and poop more, because i am cute! do you have any questions?"
:happybunny:hehehe:happybunny:Isn't rabbits life marvelous!:headflick:

Beautiful rabbit, almost identical to my first, Sahara. She lived to be 10 & was quite a bun. People would come over just to see her - none of my others have been that charismatic but she seemed to have something special about her. My mother used to tell "Sahara stories" at work as if she were a grandkid!

Latest posts

Back