yet another question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheridan

Reaction score
sorry for yet another question. I get the feeling this has been posted already.

I was cleaning the hutch and noticed the litterbox has a really darkcoloured urine, almost a brown colour. I dont think it had blood in it.

They eat a lot of hay each day, have fresh water, but would a lot of veggies do this to them?

Hi Sheridan, all of our litter boxes get like this. I think it's just form the urine drying.

We use vinegar to clean the litter boxes. Just soak them for a few minutes then wipe and they are just like new.

Soooska:apollo:

yup with tem I need my vinegar, but this issometimes the litter stuff hasnt soaked up all the urine and it poolsslightly. Plus the litter was really dark.

I know I am probably just being paranoid.... as per usual!!

yup with tem I need my vinegar, but this issometimes the litter stuff hasnt soaked up all the urine and it poolsslightly. Plus the litter was really dark.

I know I am probably just being paranoid.... as per usual!!

I notice this sometimes too, I think certainfoods change the colour of the urine (like carrots), at first I wasreally worried too before I read that. Something to do with thevegetables, but nothing to worry about.:)

If anyones knows this is wrong feel free to correct me;)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back