Yes-Or-no

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.

Do you like chocolate?

No. (I'm afraid if I said yes I'd be asked to do it and then I'd probably mess up and forget one and then everyone would call me a liar and then...and then...see my point?!)

Do you tend to go on and on with things as I do? (See above.)

Alexah wrote:
No. (I'm afraid if I said yes I'd be asked to do it and then I'd probably mess up and forget one and then everyone would call me a liar and then...and then...see my point?!)

Do you tend to go on and on with things as I do? (See above.)

lol - I only asked the question because in 6th grade I learned this song ("Fifty Nifty United States")...and whenever there is a trivia question about a state or something like that on Jeopardy I have to sing the state names in alphabetical order to figure anything out...and that can be quite annoying to others...and confusing to me...and I do go on like you, Alexah...have you seen some of my posts........

Ok, the question was if I like Pina Coladas...or getting caught in the rain...(oops, another song to stick in my head).

Yes, I like the flavor if they're the non-alcoholic version

After reading this post, are you afraid that I'll post again? (hehe)

No. (I'm a glutton for punishment - he he.)

Do you like toy fox terrier dogs named Madeline? (Or just toy fox terriers in general - Maddie will have to understand.)

No.

(And Maddie has no friends, but that's for another post...stay tuned...)

Can you hold your breath for more than a minute at a time?

Yes. (After however many years of forced ballet, tap, and jazz classes, I'm a humdiggity good dancer. Is humdiggity a word?!)

(Oh, and Maddie doesn't eat people, she just toys with them until they want to eat themselves, he he!)

Are you watching, "Ugly Betty?"

Yes. (If you call fooling around on the computer and watching television at the same time multitasking.)

Have you ever eaten caviar?

No. I'm allergic to seafood but I wouldn't eat it anyhow YUCK!

Have you ever met a famous person? (who)

Latest posts

Back