Yeah! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAutRanch

Reaction score
Man I kept checking for the forum daily for a week! (before that I hadn't had a chance to come on in a couple weeks as it was!) I missed reading! I know I don't post a lot, but I enjoy reading and seeing pics! So glad it's back :)Though I'm wondering what happened to the old one? And this says temp, will it go back to "rabbits only" or will it stay here are "rabbits online"?

I apologize in advance if this is big, but wanted to share a cute pic of Butterfly...

butterfly2-1.jpg

Good to see you again:D

During the maintenance, a glitch was discovered on the main page at the old site. It'll be next to imposssible to fix, so we'll be staying permanently at this domain as Rabbits Online.

By the way, if you know any other members, please let them know that we've moved:)

Matt:cool:

Ok, so I'll memorize this website then...

I gotta say, I only found it b/c in my spam folder in my email there was an email, something about welcome to the forum type, so I was happy :) THen today (already deleted the email of course) I coudln't remember it! I did a google search and this site does NOT come up :(

I had to go into the temporary files on IE and managed to find it that way... anyway it can be found when searched for on google?

And thanks for the welcome backs, good to be back ;)

Jessi

Latest posts

Back