Yay!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
Nepo circled metoday!:DWhen I was going to put him back in hiscage, he came towards me and between my legs and then around me and hewouldn't stop even when I moved! I don't want to fix him now becausehe'll stop doing it :(. He almost circled my mom too.

congrats nepo!!!! i would still got your bunfixed tho. who know maybe it can strenghtn your bond?? hell think ohthank god you rescued me:)

Aww Nepo, that's great. Don't worry about him notdoing it if you get him fixed - most of us here in the forum with fixedrabbits still get them circling, sometimes even more so. And you willbe doing him a favour too :?- Jan

Bo still circles me sometimes.

He still does everything and anything to get my attention. I think Nepo will likely do that :)

Me too, Nepo. I love how affectionate Bo can be.

I know how you felt when Nepo circled you :) It's so funnybecause I have cats and dogs and birds and all these animals all of mylife who love me.... and curl up in my lap, laugh with me (my bird),etc., but when Bo shows affection it's the best affection from apet..... I don't know why!

I know! I liked bunnies. I thought they were cute little cage pets and soft.

Now, I see the personalities and how adorable they are :)

I love getting circled! Chompers especially doesit, he will just about trip us when we walk across the room. If I siton the floor by their cage, all three will climb onto my lap. Of coursethey're just begging, but I still love it.

I think I appreciate it more because it seems totake a lot more to get bunnies to show affection. The kittens werenearly hand-raised, so they're complete mushes, and all four cats havegot to be some of the most laidback cats known to man. Miko purrs forthe vet!

Of course, I melt into a puddle of goo when any of my babies showaffection, but the bunnies are so much more sensitive (and, at least inmy case, easily offended ;)), that when Rex circles my feet, it's like:"You love me! You really love me!" :p

It's not playing favorites (I could never! :shock:), but Nepo's right,it's just a different way of interacting. In turn, as much as I adoremy rabbits, there is nothing like falling asleep snuggling mykitty girls, or carrying on a conversation with the oh-so-vocal Steph.

Stephanie wrote:
Ilove getting circled! Chompers especially does it, he will just abouttrip us when we walk across the room. If I sit on the floor by theircage, all three will climb onto my lap. Of course they're just begging,but I still love it.
He trips me too!:pIt's weird how he has to go between my legsfirst.

I thought bunnies normally circle, Shadow doesthis to me all the time, and thought I was missing something wheneveryone talks about binkies.....guess I really do have a happy bun:DAnd I have to ask why it is healthier for a bun to be fixed? Couldsomeone explain, I am still a new mother to my bun;)Oh and nepo I happyfor you also:D

It's better to fix a bunny,especially a doe (female) because if not there's a chance they can getcancer. Neutering or spaying also makes bunnies lessaggressive.

Latest posts

Back