YAY!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mom2many

Reaction score
Well when I peeked in the nest this morning therewas a huge ball of fur and under that was 6 baby bunnies, 1 was deadthough. I didn't take all the babies out to count so theremight be more of them in there but I could count 5 for sure all seemedto be doing good!! Doing a happy dance over here!!Oh, we have renamed Vladimir, to Sundae! Her coloring reminds me of acaramel sundae!

How cute! Make sure their tummies are warm, that way you know they're being fed! Post pics if you can, I love seeing baby buns!

Well see that?! All your worrying or naught. So glad that Sundae did fine.

I hope you're able to find good homes for the babies.

-Carolyn

Dear Mom2Many,

In case you don't have intentions of finding homes for the babiesandgive them to your snake, I hope you kill them first sothat they don't feel terror or pain.

-Carolyn

??? Who would feed rabbits to a snake.... :(That's kinda icky...its sad enough you have to feed them cute littlemice... please dont feed the rabbits to your snake!!

Hi Michelle,

I don't know that Mom2Many has that in mind, but many people do feedrabbits to their snakes. It's what happens to many rabbitsthat are not sold in the petstores. It bothers me too.

Don't want to say that Mom2many is doing that.Ifanyone does chose to use their rabbits in that fashion, I do hope theywould kill the rabbit first.

-Carolyn

I do know people that do that and yesthey eauthanize first. My bunnies already have homesthough. My neighbors asked right away and so did some of theparents at my girls school. I do keep snakes and I have foryears and I know what they have to eat I had to come to terms with thatwhen I decided to keep them as pets. They are wonderfulanimals to own and they are my first love when it comes to pets butthey just don't snuggle like my bunns!!

No...no of feeding the helpless bunnies to the snakes...:?They are such cute creatures..deserve to live on...

Congrats on your new editions. Lookforward to updates. I am glad you found a home for youbunnies. Good luck.

Shannon and the zoo crew

Latest posts

Back