Yay! Woohoo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi

Reaction score
Well, after just a week and a half my sweet babyLulu is doing wonderfully with the training, Just wanted to share that.In her cage and out of her cage she poops and pees only in the box!Woopee! After a thousand questions to you guys I finally ended uplining the cage bottom with newspaper and putting a bit of the beddingin the litter box, and voila! She only goes in the box, and notanywhere else in her cage! (Well, except in her bed the odd time, but Ican deal with that...;)

Yay for Lulu!

~ Sammi ~

Yayness! I know how good that feeling is. When wefirst got Valuran he went everywhere but the litter box. Now he's fullytrained. In fact, we hardly even have poop pellets outside of the cageeven with three rabbits.

Yay! You deserved it afterhard work! Since I'm getting a new cage with no wire floor, I'm goingto have to litter train Nepo. At least he is a little good naturally,but I have to perfect him!

Yeah, it made all the difference once the floorwas bare, Then Lulu's poops all ended up in the litter box. Beforethat, they were all over the place! Actually, since I wrote the lastmessage she has also kept her bed clean all night and today, so yetanother improvement!

Yay for all the clever bunnies!

:p

Latest posts

Back