Yay! Time to breed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
I just had to post about this, I have beentrying so hard to get a couple of my does bred. We have had a suddenjump in temps here the last couple of days, as in we have gone from -1degree Fahrenheit to 45 degrees! So the girls are going hey! It'sspring! I bred my best Flemish doe, Sally, last night, and she wasquite receptive. I am going to try for one of my Mini Rex tonight,mabye two. I have two pairs I am dying to get kits out of, I think theywill make really nice babies. Wish me luck!

:woohoo

I agree, watching the flemmies grow would be cool.:cool:

The lionhead breeder I know is starting around now too (I think) I'm soexcited because I'm going to be getting a pair from her!:bunnydance:

Well, I am hoping for a litter of chins andlitter of blacks/broken blacks, but my chin buck is having masculinityissues, apparently.... I tried to breed this same pair together a fewmonths ago, (Duke and Delilah) and Delilah was sooo not in the mood. Sowhen Duke tried to do his thing, she throws him off, turns around andmounts him instead! This has apparently so shamed him that he doesn'teven want to try with her anymore!

I told him, I am determined to have babies from you two, so she isstaying in there if it takes all week! So I left her in the cage withhim, and when I left the barn they were eating breakfast together, butthat was pretty much it. My DH said mabye he thought he should take herout to dinner first? I think he must be right, Duke is trying for theromance approach, ther was some nose snuggling and ear grooming goingon this am too. *sigh* I am really ashamed of this silly buck rightnow. I'm like, come on, be a man! LOL

Latest posts

Back