YAY!!! They made it...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Today marked the first day that returned to work and the boys to school since Thumper and Peaches bonded. :shock:I was pretty nervous since noone was home in case something bad happened. When the boys got home, Peaches was flopped over and Thumper was grooming her! :biggrin2:

I am sooo happy with their progress. Now, I will forever be afraid that there will be some kind of fall out. :?I sure hope not.

Thumper is still mounting poor Peaches but it is dying down,thank God her patience is not:p

*jackie

That's wonderful! I'm sure Thumper will stop the mounting soon! Roxie used to mount Buddy but it stopped in a couple of days when they were bonded.

Go Thumper and Peaches!!
:party:
~Megan

Woohoo!!! That's always scary to wonder what you're going to get. Glad it worked out.

I've been afraid to ask! LOL!

I'm very happy they did well!

We let bo and clover out to play. They did great until Lexi opened Bo's cage. I had him and he was relaxed on my shoulder - while Clover investigated.... eventually she ended up UNDER his blankie he has to lay on. I put him down and he saw her and got mad.

Then, they ended up in a little fight. Nothing big but we can't let them have access to the houses when they are working to be friends.....

Thx guys! I am beyond estatic. They are getting on sooo well.

Bo B...Oh yes...My arm and hand learned that the hard way. The BIGGEST fight my two got into was when Peaches made her way into Thumpers cage...BIG NO NO...

After that, doors were closed at all times then things went a bit smoother.

Congratulations! Go, Peaches and Thumper! Maybe your mom will send you over to my house to give bonding lessons to Rory and his new lady... :ponder:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Congratulations! Go, Peaches and Thumper! Maybe your mom will send you over to my house to give bonding lessons to Rory and his new lady... :ponder:
Hehehe...mommy won't let us go nowhere! :biggrin2:Unless she comes with us! :p:biggrin2:;)

Latest posts

Back