Yay!! Successful Training Session!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Pipp and Sasare very pleased to reportthat after repeated training sessions, the water bottle placement trickhas been mastered!!

It took daily sessions for weeks onendandincludedmopping up daily puddlesfrom the rug -- no small task! The problem startedwhenthe water bottle was deemed 'in the way' and blockingsomebunny's regular route (which apparently includes a three-foot widepath,the distance from Sas's chair to the futon).THis resulted in the water bottle either being tipped over or thrown(depending on its volume) and the path subsequently cleared.

Sas has now learned to MOVE THE WATER BOTTLE!! Pipp is VERY pleased!

Thank you one and all!:thankyou

(Pipp sincerely hopes this behaviour continues!)

(So does Sas's landlord). :grumpy

sas :biggrinpipp:bunny17dill:brown-bunnysherry:brownbunnydarry:bunny19and radar:bunny24

Hmm... sounds very familiar to me. thoughwith Nibbles, it's more like "Here's the right place to skritch"and "I really, really am bonded to you and get ticked off if youdon't come to see me first thing in the morning - see, I jumped thex-pen wall just to be with you!" ;)

Latest posts

Back