Yay progress

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minilopbun

Reaction score
Tonight is the very first night that Baci has come to me and kicked his legs out and relaxed while I pet him! Since I got him he's never been scared of me or anyone else really, and he's always let me touch him but never this long or this much in this way :) he usually does relax and kick his legs out but never so close to me while I touch him. I didn't even have to bribe him to come to me with any treats! (His pellets since I haven't added any fruit to his diet yet) ... I'm so happy he trusted me to completely relax with me :)

image.jpg

That's so awesome, congratulations. Bandit took a couple of months to really chill out with me. Now he couldn't care less what I do (except for trimming his nails, lol). I love it when they stretch out like that :D

I know I think it's such a huge deal :) I've only had him for a week and a half! My friends don't really see why I'm so happy about it but I knew some people would on this forum lol :) my boyfriend is excited too even though Baci ignores him :p

Latest posts

Back