Yay, new rabbit - UPDATED WITH PICS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
I have been getting stuff together to start a rabbitry again. I had plans to earlier this year, but landed a temperary job in Wyoming and couldn't say no. Been back in Ohio for a few months now and I convinced my boyfriend into getting some show stock exc...

So today I picked up my first one. A really nice Harlequin buck. He comes with One leg thus far and a very good pedigree. I will get some pics posted as soon as I can. I just want him to chill out for a bit before bothering him again.

Had to post though because I was so excited about finally getting rabbits again.

Heres 2 pics I just took. She gave me him for half price because the rabbit in the cage next to him had been peeing on him, so his coat is stained pretty badly... and thus a 'project'.

He has one leg thus far and is just over 2 years old. But his face and ears are marked correctly, all 4 feet match the face/ears his back striping just isn't the greatest.

Here's his pics.... he looks bad because of the staining and where I have been trying to get that stuff off him:

21e42af.jpg

2yv5ftc.jpg

the doe beside him hated him a lot or something. He's a big sweetheart though.

he looks a mess, but still adorable!! Im sure he will clean up great and produce adorable little one's :)

Latest posts

Back