Yay! I'm officially....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
a volunteer for Midwest Rabbit Rescue!!! Yay go me! I love the buns there they are soooo wonderful.

Pepsi and Ozzy were mad though when I got home! Oops! I left my shoes by the front door and they decided to POOP all around them. Haha, they are a little touchy I guess!

Sorry this post was kinda pointless but I'm excited :biggrin2:

That's wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. How exciting, but, now you'll have those sad stories of buns coming in and you'll love them and all...hmm, how long till you bring one home?!;)

Ithink it's great and thank you for doing such a great thing. Good Luck and I hope you enjoy it. Let us know how it goes.:)

Haha I know I already fell in love with a sweet Rex girl. She let me carry her sround the whole time I was there almost. SO soft I love their fur and she is soooo sweet! Well, come March....I'll have waaay more space and 2 more bedrooms...Thats means...MORE BUNS!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That is SO awesome, iluvmybuns! I'm a teeny bit jealous (hoping to make room for volunteering at a shelter/rescue, too in the near future!). Lol at your buns noticing immediately where your shoes had been and leaving little "scent" presents.

Hehehe...I volunteered for many years at our local Humane League in the cat building...5 of our 10 cats are a result of that experience...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Volunteering for any shelter or rescue can be both heartwarming and heartbreaking. I had to remind myself over and over that I could not save every cat that came through. When I felt sad about an animal's plight I would just try to remember that I was doing all I could and that they would at least feel loved and cared for during the time I could spend with them.

:highfive::hug::party::bunny18:party0002::bunnieskiss:pet::yes:

Congratulations on makinggreat choice! What you are doing is wonderful. Enjoy! And keep us all posted on how it is going.

-Mary Ellen

Latest posts

Back