Yay custom built rabbit hutches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorguarder08

Reaction score
So after browsing my local craigslist mainly for rabbit hutches and bigger cages (I got Freckles current cage off craigslist for $15) and there was this huge rabbit hutch 3.5ftx2ft with a hay holder and feeder built in as well as a build in storage area for the food and stuff so I called to ask about it but sadly someone was in the middle of picking it up when I called. SO right afterwards my cousin came on facebook and I messaged him and was like if I asked you to build me a couple rabbit hutches would you. and he was like yea soI was, like will ya? so he told me he won't be able to start them til next week and Tay's mom and I will be paying him but I HIGHLY doubt it will be as expensive as a little hutch from petsmart or something he said he will let us know after he checks out the cost of the supplies. We are gonna talk about the specifics of the hutches like the mesureaments and stuff after while. SO excited can't wait for them to be finished.

So the offical plan for the hutches is 4ftx3ftx3ft half the front will be solid the other half will be like a grid or whatever you want to call it. The floor will be solid and the top will open up instead of having a door. and it will have a partical wall half way in it so that during the winter the bunnies can stay warm.

Latest posts

Back