Yankees Win the World Series!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
Hooray! :bunnydance::pinkbouce::bunnydance::pinkbouce::bunnydance::pinkbouce::bunnydance:

:biggrin2:

I'm a Dodger fan. I was hoping for a Dodgers - Angels series, so it got to the point where I didn't really care who won once both of them got knocked out.
One of my best friends is a Mets fan. The two of us would watch the series games as long as the score was 0-0. Once someone scored we'd stop watching.

For me it is kinda like...what else is new?

Now if the Jets could manage not to look like morons THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING!

Orchid wrote:

For the record, the Yankees haven't won in several years already. It's about time they got their act together what with how much they are paying their star studded players.

kirbyultra wrote:
Orchid wrote:

For the record, the Yankees haven't won in several years already. It's about time they got their act together what with how much they are paying their star studded players.

I know (x NY'r but I do pay attention) lol....

I admit I am not a HUGE baseball fan...I default to yankees because I am a NY'r or, well I was lol...

I do like the Devils...which makes me feel torn about the hurricanes...sigh...

But I really would love to see the Jets actually DO something for once...

What other countries play baseball? Just wondering cause it's called the world series? Never knew other countries played

Yeah, the teams eligible for the world series are US teams & Toronto... we're a bit selfish with our great American pastime.

Back