Y'all get to hear this first - cause it ain't official

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Miss Bea gets mad and chases Zeus cause he won't groom her back - but I have some video here I'm uploading of her grooming him - and she normally tries to lay close to him.

He's not sure how he feels about her yet (I think). He'll let her groom him - but then he won't groom her back....

I'm so excited...I was beginning to think she'd hate his guts forever...but now she's interested in him I think...

Here's a horrible picture - I had the mop to clean out his pen when much of this started happening - so his tarp is horrible still...

If I can make Zeus behave tonight and keep him off the forum - I'll hopefully update his blog with the news tomorrow or the next day - once they've spent more time together...

Peg

:pinkbouce:

Isn't that just like a man tho? (no offense to the guys here LOL - they are the exceptions!)

Look at Miss Bea laying there for him to groom her! That's just so sweet!

"Come on Zeus, it's your turn!!"

"What on Earth is she laying there like that for?"

th_DSCN2307.jpg

My guess is that Zeus doesn't realize he's supposed to reciprocate. Have you tried rubbing something yummy (maybe vanilla or banana) on Miss Bea's head to encourage him to groom her?

slavetoabunny wrote:
My guess is that Zeus doesn't realize he's supposed to reciprocate. Have you tried rubbing something yummy (maybe vanilla or banana) on Miss Bea's head to encourage him to groom her?

****spews beverage all over keyboard****

***Choke-sputter-cough***......just had a vision of Ms B with a big ol' Carmen Miranda fruit hat on.

:laugh:

Back