Yahoo Messenger?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbers422

Reaction score
Hay everyone!!

How've you been? I haven't been on here in about a month or so. Anywho, none of my friends on my yahoo! instant messenger are 'rabbit savvy'! Can you believe it? So if anyone from here has YIM, feel free to add me! My messenger name is:

lolly_my_gal

And I have Gmail now, so you can use that chat too. My e-mail there is [email protected], and Gmail is getting the chat thing too.

Thanks everyone, Will have pictures of Chubbs soon too!!!

-Rachel

Yes, I know. I think I'll get some pics. later today, and post them tomarrow or tonight. lol, I just try to log-on to my YM account whenever I get on the internet... about every day. :D If you ever get on (lol) just message me. I've been pretty boreed lately.

See ya'll later! Rachel & Chubbs

I have a yahoo account but i dont go on yahoo messenger.

Although I go onto yahoo games quite alot and will keep a look out for your user name if you are ever on their too.

I have a msn messenger account though. And I am on that alot/ most of the time. Mostly in the evenings 9pm - 1pm UK time. Im a late night person!

Have you registerd your gmail under MSN? If you have I can add you onto my msn messenger and talk to you that way.

Anybody else who has MSN can add me: [email protected]

I have never heard of it intill I got YIM... On AIM you dont have 2. Thanks... I am at school now but will talk later when I get home!

Hey. I never have to wait for confirmation! I even JUST made a new one and I didn't! SOmeone got my pass... so... my new user is Copenhagen518. SO msg me there! LOL.. I do not use copenhagen. I know a cowboy song about openhagen and its really funny, and its my freind's and my Fav. song, so I thought it would be funny. lol. see you all later,

Rachel & Chubbs :bunnydance:

Back