Yaaay. *brag*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
Came back from my first 4H show... Annnd the standings are:

I won Fitting And Showing Champion. Yaaay.

Kiddo (Senior ND Buck, Sable Point) won BOG against some REALLY nice animals. And the number 4 senior Siamese Sable at nationals last year. He barely lost to the black buck (judge seemed to have a very hard time deciding), who went on to win BIS. Sad loss there, but. Take what you can get, and be happy with it. =D Blue Ribbon.

L69 (Senior ND Doe, Sable Point) got DQ'd for being fat. Yaaay fat bunnies. I knew she would, but she's my fit and show bunny, and I thought I might as well get the judge's comments on her type while I'm up there. (She's a false, so just really big. Nice doe, though. Can't wait for her babies.) White ribbon.

Lily (Senior ND Doe, Sable Point) got 2nd of the does. Beat by a really nice doe, with good condition. Lily's condition is phail currently. All moulty and.. Psh. Didn't expect any other sable points to be up there, though, which is why I took her. They don't seem to ever be very popular. Blue ribbon.

And the best part of the day, the raffle! I won a nice grooming table, all hand burnt and polished. I put $20 of tickets in there, and won it. I did an amazing happy dance and squeal when I heard my name called. The guy usually sells them for $100, so a nice win, no?

I'll post up pictures sometime of the kids with their ribbons. They deserve a nice photoshoot for all the hard work they're putting in. (I mean, it's hard sitting around eating hay all day, no? LOL)

Up in Issaquah. Not too bad of a drive, but after such a long show (cavy people took fooooorever. XDD I was done within two hours), the two hour ride killed me.

LAWL. Yeah, it was a bit of a drive. But I drive as far as oregon from here, just to go to shows. I'm kinda a freak, but a chance at a leg is a chance at a leg.

I forgot to ask. What club are you in?

Back