Wrigley Rabbit Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures I took tonight of Wriggles!!

Sorry that they are almost all in black and white or sepia....the flash kept making the normal colored ones look strange.

wrigley_300.jpg

wrigley_301.jpg

wrigley_302.jpg

wrigley_303.jpg

heehee

wrigley_305.jpg

wrigley_306.jpg

and lastly...really mean looking wrigley!!

wrigley_304.jpg

Alicia, you'll have to fight me forWrigley! He's been on the top of my bunny napping list forover two years! I still have this pic on my screen saver:

Wrigley.jpg

Wook at dat widdle mouf!

Oh, I just saw you are on!! Someone posted a picof Wrigley a while back and I was stunned at how beautiful he was! Hisface (especially his eyes) reminded me so much of my lionhead, Mr.Tumnus.

So happy to hear he is doing well and that youre back. We need this updated more often! He is such a handsome boy!

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Alicia, you'll have to fight me for Wrigley! He'sbeen on the top of my bunny napping list for over two years!I still have this pic on my screen saver:

Wrigley.jpg

Wook at dat widdle mouf!

Wow!! Really?! That is sooo cool. I knowWrigley really appreciates the compliments! :blushan:

Haley wrote:
Oh,I just saw you are on!! Someone posted a pic of Wrigley a while backand I was stunned at how beautiful he was! His face (especially hiseyes) reminded me so much of my lionhead, Mr. Tumnus.

So happy to hear he is doing well and that youre back. We need this updated more often! He is such a handsome boy!

Thanks!! I saw the post you made about Mr. Tumnus and he is beautiful!! I love his name! :biggrin:

Wrigley is one of my Most Favorite Rabbits in the Whole Wide World - Bar None!

I was so glad to see him in my b-day thread. Maul him with kisses please!

Great to see you!

:)

-Carolyn

babybunnywrigley wrote:
and lastly...really mean looking wrigley!!

wrigley_304.jpg

Whatever you did to tick this little mon off that badly, Shame Shame Shame!!!!! :X

Hi everyone!!

Wrigley is doing really well. He is still causing as much trouble as he always has. He is the messiest little thing too...LOL. He makes up for it with kisses though.

and now for some new pictures...:biggrin2:

sitting on his box.

wrigley1000.jpg

wrigley1001.jpg

wrigley1002.jpg

wrigley1003.jpg

The ears

wrigley1004.jpg

one of his back feet looks turned strange...he is lucky he didn't hurt himself. :?

wrigley1005.jpg

Oh what a pretty pretty bunnyboy! He has the cutest, squishiest looking face ever!

You take some great pictures - I love all the mid-jump shots!

I think Wrigley would be very happy here with me and my lop crew... :rollseyes

I don't believe you that Wrigley is the messiest little thing. How could that be when he is the cutest bunny around. We could fix him up with Pebbles and they would be the neatest bunnies on the forum. :D

Back