Wrigley and the rest of my furry family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta to agree with everyone...cute bun, cutedog, cute cats...you are one lucky animal owner. I love your dog, Ilove Golden Retrievers but can't deal with all that fur! They are themost lovable creatures I have ever met and I have met a LOT of loveablecreatures. Your rabbit is just too cute though!

Fergi's mom

I have a cat like yours! :)

And our dog sleeps on our bed (mine and hubby) all the time. It's a good thing it's a king, she's 70 lbs!

Hubby works out of town during the week and she sleeps with her head on his pillow LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I have a cat like yours! :)

And our dog sleeps on our bed (mine and hubby) all the time. It's a good thing it's a king, she's 70 lbs!

Hubby works out of town during the week and she sleeps with her head on his pillow LOL!

WOW! Your cat is beautiful! He/She looks a lot like Tigger!

Thanks! That's TANKERBOY but we call himTANK. He's a silly guy. He normally is very nastyto the dog and just aloof with things.... other than getting petted anddrooling on me or my son.......

When I got Bo, he acted very indignant...... now he plays with Bo. He hops over Bo and bo chases him :)

Latest posts

Back