Wrangler is not a happy bun...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
He was in desperate need of a nail clipping, so I pulled him out from under the bed and took care of it...followed by a good ear to tail brush, because he is molting big time again...needless to say, he won't be paying me any attention for about a week! Guess I ruined his day :grumpylol it's so easy to pi$$ off a rabbit! :nope:

lol. Yes, it is easy to make them so mad sometimes. We clipped nails on one of our buns last night. I held him while my daughter did the trimming. He objected after, by running under the bed and refusing to come to us when we called (he always comes when called to get nose rubs). But as soon as my husband came in the room and called him, he came running to him. That bun showed us!!

Lol yeah you'll get the stink eye for a bit ;) but he'll come around, especially when he sees that nice juicy apple chunk bribe hehehe.

I don't know why, but I find it utterly adorable when my buns get grumpy, and hop off deliberately, flicking their feet back at me. It doesn't happen very often, but it is darn cute.

Jen

Never2ManyBunnies wrote:
lol. Yes, it is easy to make them so mad sometimes. We clipped nails on one of our buns last night. I held him while my daughter did the trimming. He objected after, by running under the bed and refusing to come to us when we called (he always comes when called to get nose rubs). But as soon as my husband came in the room and called him, he came running to him. That bun showed us!!
aww well Wrangler is pretty good about his nail trimming...tonight I sat on my bathroom floor and layed him on his back on my legs and did the job - he squirmed a couple of times trying to escape, but for the most part he behaved...although I am pretty sure he was pretending to play dead:p

jcottonl02 wrote:
Lol yeah you'll get the stink eye for a bit ;) but he'll come around, especially when he sees that nice juicy apple chunk bribe hehehe.

I don't know why, but I find it utterly adorable when my buns get grumpy, and hop off deliberately, flicking their feet back at me. It doesn't happen very often, but it is darn cute.

Jen
Yeah I just laugh it off lol...he always comes backaround ;)

Latest posts

Back