WOW!!! Sherwood Forest Natural Rabbit Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buns already steal veggies from the parents. I am trying to watch for this not to happen but not always I can. We had a bad rain last night, in the morning they all were hungry. I fed veggies to parents and put the remaining veggies on the smalltree stumpthatwas left from the tree being cut (probably 1 foot tall). Then I noticed through the window that one "baby" jumped on and eating veggies. That was funny.
I make sure they don't have problems.

mdith4him wrote:
It looks to be full of fruit and seeds (and ground limestone???) which is like candy. I guess it would be like a person who is used to eating fast food all the time. Switching to healthy, home cooked meals would be an adjustment, too. I would keep trying with the Sherwood or at least start buying a better brand of food.

I haven't fed the bonanza or the Sherwood food to my pets, but I thought I'd clarify that limestone is used as a source of calcium.

I'd love references to the research that has been mentioned in this thread (maybe to read sometime after midterms). I saw on their website there is a picture that it says lists references, but they're all blurred out.

Latest posts

Back