Wow, look at this picture

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

we3pnuts

Reaction score
I just found this picture and had to share. I love those feet! I love Giants. He's 17 lbs. and stands 3 feet tall on his hind legs. I guess he's a German Giant.......never heard of that breed before. He's cute, cute, cute! It just makes me giggle how big he is.

17lbbunny.jpg

I've seen this picture before, too ;)

But MAN do I wish I could have one.

I would carry him around in one of those baby-backpack carrier things and take him with me all over the place and hug him and pet him and give him pieces of croutons from my salad from the mall, and go to the arcade with him where he can help me TOTALLY OWN whack-a-mole........
Good times. :p

~Diana and Butter

wow, is that real or photoshopped?

he's SO cute! look at his massive yetti feeties! imagine trying to clip his nails, you would need a chainsaw :shock:

Yeah,i've also seen that before,but just imagine him doing a binky lol

Cheryl

I would say it's real, not photoshopped. The feet are just closer to the lens than the rest so they look bigger than they are.

I really ought to weigh Bella, she's so big I can barely pick her up!:D

TK Bunnies wrote:
marach8000 wrote:
It is a cute bunny, but this is the German farmer who is breeding these poor bunnies to sell to Korea for meat :X
REALLY?!?!?!? That's horrible!!!!!!! :shock:

Isnt it just - poor bunnies. There is an article somewhere online where he's saying that he's breeding them in dozens as he's making a fortune from the korean government for the rabbit meat :X

Such a beautiful bunny as well

marach8000 wrote:
It is a cute bunny, but this is the German farmer who is breeding these poor bunnies to sell to Korea for meat :X

:lalalala: I don't want to believe that!:nope:The link Iposted abovesaid nothing about that.I tried to search more and found nothing about it. How sad!!!

Ok, I just found a news video clip on it. It's not the same guy but the same breed. That is sooo sad, poor bunnies!

My two Flemish Giants are about 18-19 pounds. Its like Thumper from Bambi said "Eating greens is a special treat, they make long ears and great big feet".

Latest posts

Back