Wow! I like!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
You guys I just love the Stretchy StrollerLeash/Harness! I used it for the first time outside with Spice todayand wow, I love it! Spice used to take off with the "H" cat harness andI was always afraid he'd get out. Well Spice loves this, he listens toit, he doesn't take off, he actually seems to like it, and I feel verycomfortable walking him outside in it. I never thought that could makethat much of a difference in how they behaved on leash. I just love it!lol.

We got one that's like a little strechy nettedt'shirt. Very secure and the bunnies seem comfortable wearing it. Isyours something like this?

Jim

I MUST HAVE ONE!!! wherever did you find such a contraption? Pet Smart perchance?

wow

Cher

Yes, Petsmart! My boys fit in teh large, yourgirls probably would too since I have the large on the smallest settingbut the medium was too small. Of course, it's your call! lol.

OOo I have been looking at those and thinking ofbuying one for Bo. He's just reached his full size I think soI can probably purchase the correct one. :)

Thanks for a great review!

I have it too:). It's reallycomfortable and since its strechy the bunny doesn't get hurt.I'm writing this message from a new laptop!:)I'mtrying to get used to the touch-mouse its kind of hard:p

OMG! I love that site! I'venever seen it before! Those harnesses look much better thanthe one we have for Henry pie, I'm going to see if they ship to the UK!

Umm Jezebel would like to have Elf's phone number.....

Personally, I wouldn't do it-I think she just wants to tell her whats under the tree LOL

such a party pooper that Jez is :p

On a serious note, MBB I think my lil girls would take a large aswell-mind you, I normally get walked by Jezebel, Jaden just freezes uplike a doe caught in head lights MUAHAHAHAHA, get it doe? jez......

Okay I am off

Cher

Cher,

That's what I thought considering your girls' weights in comparison tomy boys. Your girls weigh slightly more than mind but I don't think anextra large would fit them.

How much does one of those cost? Of course itstoo cold to take my bunnies outside now anyways. Burrrrr it'sfreezing.

Cristy

Back