Woven grass balls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeniseJP

Reaction score
Part of the fun of having bunnies is shopping for toys for them... after much contemplation, I bought Axel and Juno their own woven grass balls and while Juno nudges hers every so often, Axel actually grabs his and tosses it around. I have to have a quiet moment whereI can film him having fun with this ball that is almost as big as he is!

I am looking forward to some time when I can finish construction on the 4 foot by 2 foot cages so they have lots of running room...and for payday as there were some cute chew toys... although they seem to be enjoying the alfalfa cubes I have for the horses - I gave them each one and they enjoyed it.

They enjoy their "turn out time" in a horse stall, too.

But, Craisins are the best loved treat - when Axel hears the bag crumple, he is on his hind legs at his front door, begging for his share.

Denise

Isn't it just so much fun watching them play with their toys? All of mine love toys, they also love playing with toilet paper rolls too.

Sometimes I give Wilbur & Jackie those huge brown garden bags to play in. They chew a hole in it within 5 minutes of me giving it to them, then they run through it.

I know what you mean about craisins, all 6 of mine go nuts for them.

Look forward to those pictures of Axel playing with his ball.

Susan:)

Yes... I have to get out there with the camera...

Weatherly's illness took up a lot of my time this past week (my 3 year old Morgan filly caught a bug of some sort that made her go off her feed and caused a fever)... Juno let me know that I need to spend more time with her so I made sure she got extra cuddle time today.

Denise

Latest posts

Back