Quantcast

Would you rather game

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Bunnylover14

Reaction score
So I thought would you rather would be a fun game to play. I think most people know how to play this game but if you don't then here is an example

you: would you rather eat pizza or a burger
other person: burger , would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or be the best player on a team that never wins.

would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or be the best player on a team that never wins.

BullseyeTheJerseyWooly

Reaction score
The worst on a team that always wins

Would you rather have 1 bunny who doesn't like you or 2 bunnies who like you, but hate each other

So I thought would you rather would be a fun game to play. I think most people know how to play this game but if you don't then here is an example

you: would you rather eat pizza or a burger
other person: burger , would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or be the best player on a team that never wins.

would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or be the best player on a team that never wins.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
I would rather be the best player in the team that never wins. I feel like that would make me a stronger player.
Would you rather have an old bunny that acts playful and joyous or a young bunny that acts old and grumpy

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
The worst on a team that always wins

Would you rather have 1 bunny who doesn't like you or 2 bunnies who like you, but hate each other
I would rather have two bunny’s cuz I could keep them separated and still love them!
would you rather not have friends and be a happy person or have friends and be a miserable person.

BullseyeTheJerseyWooly

Reaction score
Not have friends and be happy. It's pretty easy to be happy without being with friends.

Would you rather be afraid of bunnies or have a bunny that's afraid of you

Bunnylover14

Reaction score
Probably have a bunny that is afraid of me though I would rather say neither. 😂

Would you rather have more time or more money.

Bunnylover14

Reaction score
10 real friends.
Would you rather be a TV star and have all the money in the world but have no actual friends who like who you are other than you being famous, or be a regular person, average income but have a few close friends who like who you really are.

Catlyn

Reaction score
Absolutely neither. I am a foreigner living under a rock, despite being a gen z person. As such, i have never watched or read anything that originates from superheroes or mcu? i think. So i cannot honestly state my opinion so i have to say neither.
Would you rather be boy, girl or anything in between (ignoring the hormone-related gender just for the question's sake)

Scarlette

Reaction score
A girl, I feel like girls have more success factor in men and also they have tons of more clothing items :3 I'm sure I have other reasons but those are the ones on top of my brain.

Would you never eat fast food again or never eat desserts again ??