Would you like to meet my bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my bun, my sisters bun and Myself.

Here is a picture of my baby, Oscar. He is a neutered holland lop and, is about a year and half old.

Dsci0083.jpg

And, this one becauseI couldn't decide which was cuter!

Dsci0081.jpg

This is ella, the princess with attitude, we adopted her from a familyin Montreal, she is also about a year and a half and spayed, we thinkshe's a mini lop we aren't to sure.

Dsci0114.jpg

We tried bonding ella and oscar for about 6 weeks, in this pic, we weretrying co-hersed(spelt that so wrong) closeness in neutral territory.

Dsci0052.jpg

That pic is a little sad because unfortunately, oscar and ella didn't like one another.

Don't worry though, when we drove the 12hrs there and back to pick ellaup, their were four of us. My boyfriend and myself, and mysister and her boyfriend.(he found ella on the internet)Oscar (my bun)had first dibs on ella. But, mysister and her boyfriend wanted a bun of their own so, when it didn'twork out with oscar(and we always knew that was apossibility) They were so happy to have her.

I feel as though i should let you all know that we did theintroduction/bonding by the book. We decided to end it after the 6weeks because other than when being pet and encouraged to luv oneanother our buns didn't really want anything to do with eachother.And at time became very agressive although, no one washurt.My sister had remembered an article she read aboutbonding rabbits, it said the two biggest mistakes were, giving up on awould be match too soon, and/or letting a not be match go on toolong. We felt as though our buns were right and the middleand, it was the perfect time to face the facts. They didn'tlike each other, we just sooo badly wanted them to. As i'm sure you allknow, when dealing with buns, you can't be selfish. They must alwyascome first.(but they would have been such a cute pair:))

Anyways, all is well, Oscar has found a new stuffed friend

Dsci0089.jpg

Ella loves her new home and, is having her very own NIC cage built aswe speak. Some times we worry that our special little friendsour lonely.We have entertained thoughts of trying out thingswith a new bun. For now though, both buns are out of theircages/play pens and have free raom of the hous for a lest 8 hrsonmost days sometimes 12, And they both love too be pet. Ellamy sisters bun likes to play, oscar my sweet baby boy love too cuddle.

here's a pic of oscar's cage

Dsci0103.jpg

It's bigger than it look in this pic.

Anyway i love this forum, i've been browsing for i couple weeks butwanted to wait untilicould get pics on to introducemyself and the buns.

Hey there, welcome to RO!!:welcome1

Both Oscar and Ella are adorable, what a shame it didn't work out withbonding, but it's obvious Oscar get plenty of love and attention fromyou!:D

I think that cage looks really cool!!:cool:

Hope you enjoy yourself here!!:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hey there! Oscar and Ella are so cute! Its sadthey didnt bond, but some bunnies just wont, no matter how hard you try;)Was Ella spayed, sometimes that helps?

Anyway, welcome to RO! I cant wait to see more of this handsome guy.

yes, she is spayed. we wouldn't havetried bonding if she wasn't because i have read that hormonal issuescan put a stop to what other wise would be a good match.

thank you for your warm welcome:)

Latest posts

Back