Would you buy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
Well being the entrepreneur that i am, i'm back into feeling like i wanna do something. I've been feeling like i want to start up a little business for a while now. I may only be 16 but i'd love to start a small internet business. I've been looking around for a while and i've found a stockist of pet items that seem a really good deal. They only have a few rabbit related items, but im hoping if it works out i may be able to convince them to stock more the question is: would you buy from me?

I'd start out on an eBay shop (easy advertising) but i was wondering if any of you ever buy items on eBay or on the internet for your rabbit? Or would you if the price was decent? I can buy things like a 4ft rabbit hutch with a full run under for £41. I bought one of these and it cost me £120. I'm hoping by making slow and steady profit i can intice customers because i could have cheap products.

So what do you guys think?

Thats good then! I contacted the company because they only had a few small animal items. They said that they are working on new lines for small animals and should have some more products in around 4 months. I'm hoping if i get a job i'm applying for then i can save up some cash and start ASAP! I came up with the idea of selling "starter packs". I.E a good sized hutch, food, toys, bedding, bowl etc. I'd probably start this off with hamsters as the stuff they needed is (obviously) smaller.

Latest posts

Back