Would She Freak Out? (Need answers quick!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I was going to bring Princess to my Nana's house today, since it's Mother's day we are all going up there, just to sit around and drink tea and talk about her. All my little cousins will be there and they love the rabbits. I was thinking of bringing Princess but I don't know if that would be a good idea or not?

She's a very friendly rabbit, loves people, loves to be petted, plays catch with me, runs straight over when she sees me, licks me and is good on a leash, so she is a pretty social rabbit. I hear of people bringing their rabbits places with them all the time. I was just wondering would it totally freak her out? I was going to bring the carrier, it's pretty big, with hay in it, food and her water bottle and bring her out into the garden on her lease.

Sounds good as long as she can get in and out of a safe place whenever she wants I'm sure she'll be fine. And obviously make sure the little people don't annoy her lol!

Ya I'm just worried that she'd be really scared, I remember when I brought her home from the petshop she wasn't scared at all though.

Some bunnies are just social butterflies. As long as there is somewhere she can be put away from people in case she gets nervous should be just fine.

My mam says it's a good idea and the kids would love it and my dad says that the kids will have her up by the neck, I think my Dad is over reacting because I'll have her all the time and all the kids are between the ages 3-12, it's not like any of them are that young, he just made me nervous though lol.

she would have fun.... summer loves to go places with me we take her allmost every where! but we have been doing that since she was under one year old....

Latest posts

Back