would it be ok

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramel

Reaction score
if i fed Caramel just once a day, was justwondering cos she hasnt eaten all her food and she has had it for awhile and also to help her loose weight as i weighed her this morningand she hasnt lost anything and im feeding her less, i brought her outfor a bit earlier but not for long as im decorating and dont want herto get hurt or eat anything she shouldnt

Do you mean feed her pellets once a day? If sothat should be fine, but personally I feed greens and pellets in themorning, and more greens on a night with hay always available becauserabbits eat small amountsand often, not big meals less oftenlike us.;)Also what brand of food is she on?:)

If she's not eating it all I would just give her smaller portions two or three times a day if you can:)

Though if you're waiting for her to finish what she has left, I wouldjust take it out and throw it away, Pebble and Ebony won't eat any foodthat's been sitting out more than a few hours:shock: - even pellets.They would rather sit and starve!!:rollseyes They just wait for thefresh food to come! They are sooo fussy!!

Latest posts

Back