Worried about neighbor's baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have heard the baby cry since, just a little...nothing as big as that night. I think that slapping I heard might have been a different neighbor, or not what I thought, as I haven't heard it since, and the baby's crying since has sounded completely normal.

I remember when Em was a baby, and I was sick with the flu, there was a night where she had been crying for so long, she was in near-hysterics, and I hadn't heard her because I was so sick...when I got there, she sounded much like that baby did that night...and I haven't heard it since, so I think it might have been something along those lines.

I have heard him/her minorly crying off and on since, but it now sounds like normal baby crying...not the hysterical crying I heard that night.

Ultimately, I have no proof anything happened...and I've heard the baby since, so I know he/she's okay...but I've been keeping my ears open just in case.

Thanks for asking! I continue praying...

Hugs!

Rosie*

Its never easy feeling like you sould Call CPS on someone. Our neigbor would leave her apartment with her 2 little girls alone for HOURS. It used to piss me and Ron off so bad. He even said something to her and it didn't help. It wasn't untill one night he had went over to the apartment at 1am because of the noise and found that her and some other guys where smoking crack with the 2 little girls still awake in the same room. He came home and we called the police. They were here with in mins. Few days later the landlord told us CPS took the girls from her and that she was going to rehab! little off the topic but don't feel bad if you think something is wrong it's always better safe then sorry.

Latest posts

Back