Worried about GOOD behavior??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Sounds goofy doesn't it? but I'm a bit amazed right now with a bit of concern added to it.

Tonight, Bo was in his cage and "rolly flopped' and laid there even when I opened his cage. He just seemed really tired and happy to be honest. But to lay there without moving when I reached in?!?!?! Not bo.

So..... I got him and took him in and held him and petted him and he laid there.... then fluffed for quite a while. Then poof, flop on Mama. I pet him and pet him while he laid on me. I snuggled him in a blanket and he WENT TO SLEEP ON ME! :shock2:

This is not Bo's usual behavior. Like we DO NOT see him sleep. Bo also didn't wolf down his pellets immediately tonight. Instead, he played.

The only things I can think of are:

• He's seen Tony playing and stayed pretty alert which could make him tired.
  • He was out playing himself and got tired.
  • He's been eating some of the barn hay which has some clover blossoms in it and could have filled him up pretty well.
  • He's plotting something and is just trying to get my guard off.

I vote number 4 :biggrin2:. He must be plotting a trick on you!
But I know what you mean about good behavior being worrysome... First time White Chocolate started going into stasis, we were worried because she didn't growl and lunge as usual :shock:.
I hope he's just more tired and loving than usual though!
Stay well Bo!!

Thanks Hazel-Mom. I think he was having a bit of gas too yesterday. He's eaten all of his pellets and ate his bit of banana like he's not eaten in a week today so far. He also got a huge drink last night so things look fine.

NZminilops - I am thinking you could be right! He's a big hambone as it is! LOL!

hahaha!

That rabbit is chilling in his "old" age. Last night, Lexi had him on the loveseat watching a movie and she had her electric throw on low. He scooched down as far as he could next to her and buried his nose in his paws... It annoyed him when I reached in to pet him LOL!

It was -1° F here last night. I think he's ready to move into the bedroom with her LOL!

Ask Amy about what happened when I was on the phone with her Fridayand went to check Ringo. :grumpy:

I trully started cursing and going OMG. Over and over. I called him, shook his pen, finally had to shake it so hard it tapped him to get him to respond.:grumpy:

I love option 4!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN :biggrin2:

Bo did that to me one day! Scared me to death! He had his eyes open too! just laying there......... and he doesn't just lay there...... he hears me and jumps up to see if I have treats! :?

JadeIcing wrote:
I trully started cursing and going OMG. Over and over. I called him, shook his pen, finally had to shake it so hard it tapped him to get him to respond.:grumpy:
Option 4 is likely! He's got that look...... and I am scared! :shock:

My boyfriend and I are convinced our buns are plotting to take over the world. The only reason they haven't is they can't figure out how to chew through their nutra-puffs bags so they need us still. Maybe ours have been talking to yours.... oh god!!! *scared*

Oh dear! I bet they get online when I am not here! :shock:

I swear they haven't overthrown us because they might have to actually do something besides binky and look pathetically hungry so we give them treats and hay and pellets and water and make sure they have comfy bedding and ......

They have taken over - we're their slaves!

Latest posts

Back