World record string of poops?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Only a bunny person can appreciated this:

DSCN0135.jpg

25 poops!

Congratulations to Tinkerbelle for producing this impressive string of poop:

DSCN0136.jpg

lol, this is funny XD i imagined that it was something like this when i read the title! XD Congrats, Tinkerbelle!

Patti, this made me smile for the first time in a while. Skyler pooped one out like that a year or so ago. I can't remember how many were in his "necklace" but I think it was 22 or 23. Like you, I felt compelled to take a picture... I'll have to go find it so I can count them!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Patti, this made me smile for the first time in a while. Skyler pooped one out like that a year or so ago. I can't remember how many were in his "necklace" but I think it was 22 or 23. Like you, I felt compelled to take a picture... I'll have to go find it so I can count them!
Shiloh: I remember you posting Skyler's poop necklace and was wondering if Tink beat his record! I actually put it in a zip lock to show off to my rescue friends. Sick huh?

Tinkerbelle pooped that one outside of her litterbox. I started to pick it up and it went on and on and on. She looked quite proud of herself, lol!

slavetoabunny wrote:
I actually put it in a zip lock to show off to my rescue friends. Sick huh?

Tinkerbelle pooped that one outside of her litterbox. I started to pick it up and it went on and on and on. She looked quite proud of herself, lol!

LOL! I thought that the bunny somehow got up on the sink and left that present for you :p

So is Tinkerbelle staying with you? I noticed her picture was gone and I thought maybe she had found a home.

luvthempigs wrote:
So is Tinkerbelle staying with you? I noticed her picture was gone and I thought maybe she had found a home.
Tinkerbelle was just spending the night with me before I transported her to a bunny date yesterday. She wasn't adopted so I have to drive over and bring her back, probably tomorrow.

HAHA I was at the shelter yesterday and one of our guys had an impressive string, but more of an anklet than a necklace. Certainly not that long! I almost took a pic but it wasn't nearly as impressive as Sklyer's, or Tink's!

Back