Working on my TWO to love each other..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissors

Reaction score
Okay..I have been working hard on bonding my 4 mo oldSpayed Female named Pancake to my 2 mo old unspayed Patootie..who is really small..Its been going pretty good with the cages next to each other for a month..Then with the room split down the middle with a border went pretty good too, NOW I am on the 3rd day with short intervals free to roam in a neutral territory room for the both and its not too bad there either but today..the little one who normally is very shy and timid and very none aggressive jumped on the back of the bigger one and was incessively HUMPING..this is the first so what does that mean? both females..wow! I need some answers here..

Nancee

Humping is also a sign of dominance. It is quite possible to have a bun that is very sweet/shy with people but dominant with other rabbits. My Becky has the best personality ever when it comes to people, she's a therapy bun. However, I have to proceede carefully when bonding her because she is determined to be THE BOSS! Becky is 4.3 pounds and she launched herself at Sophie, who is 10.5 pounds!

Latest posts

Back